British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 G for yellow lab, but I stumbled on this great horizon fish tank by accident, it is 8 gallon, and have two looks for daytime and night time, that's the one of most beautiful curved fish tank I even met.

Rectangle Azure Plant Gas Electric blue

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wouldn't keep a yellow lab alone, and this tank is too small for a group.
My baby yellow lab is about 1-2 inch, like a betta fish. Considering for 2 of them to move to the new tank, but I'm afraid that them can't suitable for the new environment. So haven't acted.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
If the water parameters such as GH and KH are suitable it would do as a temporary home, but they will outgrow it very quickly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just want to point out that the description for the tank says it actually only holds 6 gallons of water because of the "undetachable 3D background"

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the water parameters such as GH and KH are suitable it would do as a temporary home, but they will outgrow it very quickly.
That's what I worry about, they will outgrow quickly, is it keep 2 bettas on the horizon fish tank better than yellow lab?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just want to point out that the description for the tank says it actually only holds 6 gallons of water because of the "undetachable 3D background"
Thanks point out the important point, I've checked it, and yes, the 3D background is stationary. It past two weeks and I still can't make decision, I just put some filter media on it for beneficial bacteria.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts