British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 459 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So! How did you find our lovely website originally.

This thread will also be used for monthly prize winners, in order to be eligible you must make a post here.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Someone heard me looking for endlers at petsmart and he mentioned the forum, that someone was selling them for cheap. So upon googling it I found you guys.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was looking for info on fish keeping on Goggle and found this site!

Reactions: Mark

·
Registered
700 Posts
I was looking for Canadian fish stores and stumbled across the Canadian Aquatics site and they listed bcaquaria as a link so i joined.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was researching about camallanus worms after I saw my fish had them and one of the first few links on google was to a bca thread.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I was posting on Craigslist offering to build stands. Started emailing with a lady who decided not to go ahead with the stand but recommended I look here for others who might want one. I looked up BCA, and signed up.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I was searching the web, looking for a place to buy aquarium stuff, and stumbled across the classified section.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Googled it. So I could rant about a terrible pet store. What have I learned since my fateful first post? That I shouldn't be so surprised about evil pet stores!!!

And on the bright side I found all the BEST people to buy pets from on here :D

·
Registered
925 Posts
It's all Aarons fault!! :cool:
He told me I'd love it & I'm still hangin' round LOL
Cheers!!!

Ooops :eek:
Sorry Aaron, maybe folks shouldn't know it's your fault I'm here!! :p

·
Registered
614 Posts
My wife and I were in petcetera in Surrey one day, and eneded up bumping into someone who told us about this site. My wife joined first, myself a little later and her best friend shortly after that. I don't know who he was, but he is a big shrimp fan. We were both after the las tmaster test kit, we let him have it.

Steve

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I was shopping at Rogers Aquatics and Kathy (no longer at Rogers:()
pointed me in the direction of this forum..
And i've been on every day since...lol

·
Registered
506 Posts
From one of the workers at Animal House here in Chilliwack

·
Registered
695 Posts
While shopping at Big Al's in Richmond, I stumbled across an ex-coworker who told me about BCA. I checked it out, signed up, and I loved it since. Glad I did because I learned so so much from it, from asking questions, from other members helping, and best of all to contribute and help others if you can.
In spite of a recent thread that got closed, Mods should be appreciated more for what they do. It's not easy and too often, people are too quick to criticise.

1 - 20 of 459 Posts