British Columbia Aquariums banner

441 - 459 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Was looking for some freshwater shrimp, and was actually considering buying a bunch of aquabid, imagine my surprised when i found a local forum bursting with peeps with cherries

·
Registered
94 Posts
I found out about this community from April's Aquarium and King Ed's Pets when I was trying to search for live microworms. They suggested me to make an account here. I'm glad that there is a large amount of useful information here for newbies like me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm back again! After a long hiatus! I was a member way back in the day, when the site was all black...and it was an offshoot of RevScene.net
Just set up my nano tank, and will be visiting in here more often!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also remembered this site from way back before the re-register. Didn't re-register when the site switched as I was on my way outta the hobby at the time.
Just set up a new tank and will check back in a bit more now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i was looking for a place to buy "fish stuff" beyond my 2 local stores. trusty google gave this as one of the results. not to knock either of my local stores, i have dumped more cash than i wish to admit at Kind Eds and J&L. i was more looking for variety.

·
Registered
415 Posts
always glad to jump on board an old thread revival!

I came to bca because of Google looking up information on what I want to say was tank cycling but I don't remember for certain, then I saw a post about a fellow wanting to use quickrete gravel in a tank and I had done just that in the last tank I had running in Saskatoon so I joined up, posted my two cents and haven't shut up yet :)

love you guys and gals!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Back in the day pre 2008- while I was at King Ed's got to talking to one of the person there browsing fish. He mentioned about this site for information. Been here since had to change name due to old account tied an email that I couldn't log back in.

Alot has changed for sure

·
Registered
676 Posts
When I first got into the hobby in 2008, my buddy told me about the website. I didn't join for a few years though, not until I started getting really into the hobby.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I posted an item for sale online and the buyer came and picked me up to go to the location of the product and along the way we found out we both were Aquarium enthusiast! So @Fragglerock told me about this site along with some other helpful info! Here I am 🙂

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was recommended by a friend who's a member here to do research and just have a community to talk to since this is a brand new hobby for me

441 - 459 of 459 Posts