British Columbia Aquariums banner

41 - 60 of 459 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
was google-ing for some fish information (can't remember what it was) and came across BCA back in 2006 (or was it 2007...hmmmm), rejoined again after the crash ^ ^

·
Registered
22 Posts
i got sick of the rediculous bickering on alberta's site, if you said the sky is blue many people would tell you your wrong and the debate was on with a mod jumping in threatning to ban everyone, i cant be bothered with mind-numbing stupidity like that. this site is alot more friendly and your mods more relaxed. (just look at how dead our board is, thiers a reason) i just might get banned from there for this, THATS how bad it is. sad but true...

H

·
0 Posts
i posted an ad on craigslist looking for snails for my puffers ... someone emailed about contacting mykiss and he told me about this forum ... he has been my snail and shrimp guy ever since :O)

·
Registered
957 Posts
Somebody was giving free hornwort in creiglist and when I picked it up, she was kind enough to mention this wonderful place :)
I regrets (many times) that I didn't know it before I set my tank up.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
well i thought I had posted how i found out about this site. But I found out through "24/7" . I had posted a tank for sale on CRAIGSLIST and when he came to meet me he mentioned this site. Been on ever since. Now my gf is hooked & my co-worker.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I was told about this site by another member (mortava). Glad she let me know :D

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
some guy came in to the pet store i work at when i was working. Never caught his name but happily caught the name of this site!

41 - 60 of 459 Posts