British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed a fun little application that lets us know how much time people are wasting on BCA.

You can see the Total time, and Avg time people are dedicated to BCA on our leaderboard here:
Time Spent Online Leader Board
(you can also get to this by going to the navigation bar and clicking on Community > Time Spent Online Leader Board )

Also you will be able to see it when they make posts on the right side (where there itrader rating and user count is)

:) Happy time Wasting!

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
Cool, as long as my boss doesn't find out~

On a side note, will the time when the "invisible mode" is on gets calculated as well?

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
is this acurate????
my god my wife would kill me...lol

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I am gonna see how much time i spend here :eek: oh nooooo lol

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Let me guess.....

#1 Claudia
#2 Davefrombc
#3 Seahorse_Fanatic
#4 ..............
Hahaha I should trade nicknames with John (24/7) :D

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, as long as my boss doesn't find out~

On a side note, will the time when the "invisible mode" is on gets calculated as well?
Hmm interesting question, not sure really, guess you can just go into invisible mode, then go to the leader board and hit refresh a bunch of times and see if it updates.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also It will take a few weeks for the AVG TIME ONLINE to be accurate, because this is the first day it will be much higher then what's correct.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
LOL, that's cool. I spend way less than I thought. Guess I just pop in and out so it isn't long periods at a time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm another "don't tell my boss" but I think they know... especially when I get boxes of fish delivered to me at work and use the company truck to deliver livestock. They don't mind as it keeps me at my computer(I'm in inside sales) and makes me look busy too!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
i cant beleive im on top! haha..its probably because i leave it open all day at work & click refresh every 15-20min lol..

·
Registered
4,435 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts