British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,
We are expecting a HUGE Tropica shipment this coming week, I will try to post a species list once shipment arrives.....

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
You wouldnt know what day specificly this order will be in ? Both stores or just one ? Thanks !

Luke

·
Super Moderator
5,338 Posts
Hello Grant.

Can you make an itemized list of what plants came in?

Thanks,

Stuart

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
waiting patiently for species list.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No staurogene not this order. Unfortunately I am not able to post a list right now, we are getting ready for the tent sale. We had over 1200 Tropica plants come in, a list is no easy feet right now unfortunately. A few of our special request plants were not available due to the Interzoo demand.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yup, thats a lot of work...but can u if can include this on ur next order that would be much appreciated,,,,thanks...I know a lot of BCA member wanting this plant...thanks again

No staurogene not this order. Unfortunately I am not able to post a list right now, we are getting ready for the tent sale. We had over 1200 Tropica plants come in, a list is no easy feet right now unfortunately. A few of our special request plants were not available due to the Interzoo demand.

·
Registered
115 Posts
you guys have a lot of really nice knifefish with awesome pricing at the burnaby location. African marbled knife, Gold clown knife and Royal clown knife.:)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Grant ,

Visited the richmond location , and i must say this tropica order looked great.I guess waiting patiently does work:) For all of those visiting either location , you will not be let down.One or two plants that stuck out for me we the anubias and its flowering, and the various crypt's which had great colouring and lush leaves.I picked up some microsorum pteropus and echinodorus which has a shoot coming out with another daughter plant.Tropica does have some great plants to offer.Thanks again , i just go in for another two this weekend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts