British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!

I was very closed to join my wife in heaven. At 12:10pm today, my car was hit by an oncoming car, running thru a RED LIGHT, at the intersection of Kingsway + Gilley. My car already turned onto Gilley but still about 1/2 way at the intersection. The car was at full speed and the crash turned my car 180 degrees on Gilley. I was heading home to Richmond.

My car rear passenger side was totally smashed up and both side airbags were engaged. I just bought this car a month ago and it has 1600 km.

I apologize to all members who are interested in my recent sale thread regarding my 3 eheim filters. If my wordings are strong in answering your questions, it is me, not you, because I am a little shaken and SHOCK.

I am so glad that my heart is with GOD and I thanked Him as soon as I got hit at the scene. I had 3 witnesses offered to testify that the guy ran thru a RED LIGHT. I AM BLESSED !!!!!

My neck is a little sore but I will be O.K. For sure, I am opening an injury file. I just called ICBC to report everything.

·
Registered
916 Posts
OMG glad your allright. Ya never know how your day will turn out :eek:. Thankfully you had a few Angels hanging aeound .:D. Take it easy for a few days to settle down . Emotions do run high in theese situations .can be a bit a an mental/physical swing as well..... PTL Peter your still here .:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow!
Take it easy for now, I'm sure the members wanting the filters will fully understand what has happened.
Truly a miracle that you are feeling 'O.K'!!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
i am glad you are alright.
hope you start feeling better soon.
i still suffer from chronic pain after my accident in January.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Wow.....get some rest and forget about the sale.

Hope you are all right, as you may be a little sore tomorrow.. If you need anything just let me know as your not too far from me.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Peter ,

Glad to hear to hear nothing worse came of this.Take care of yourself first, the rest can wait for a bit.Someone above was looking after you today.

Luke

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Whoa...glad to hear that everything is ok. Rest, recuperate...you never know with these accidents when things act up suddenly.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
holy crap! glad your ok Peter. People need to slow down out there!!! I hope that everything works out for you!!

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
holy crap! glad your ok Peter. People need to slow down out there!!! I hope that everything works out for you!!
It's not the speed that kills. It's the fact that people ignore red lights. I once had a lady (I was crossing the street and she was running an amber) yell out that amber means GO and get out of my way!

·
Registered
177 Posts
thank god your okay, hopefully you'll be okay. gotta be careful, tomorrow you'll be very sore.. u should go check out with a doctor or hospital.. just in case of anything peter, you never know u could have hairline fractures or something so yeah. hope your okay and yes praise the lord!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yikes Peter!!!
Very glad you're OK!!
I agree, go see a doctor just in case.
Let me know if you need help with anything.
Cheers!!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Sigh... drivers nowadays...!!
I'm glad i heard that you're okay!
=) I personally don't know if god exist, but I am thankful that he wuz there for you!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Definitely see a doctor...
I know someone who was in the same situation about 6 months ago - for the first few days after the crash she felt fine, but soft tissue damage creeps up and in some ways is worse than breaking bones. Definitely take it easy, rest, and do very light stretching... and see a doctor.

I hope you recover quickly and that all your claims and everything run smoothly as well.

Best Wishes.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts