British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well let me be the first to say SORRY! I am a bozo!! Jeff aka jkam

I was doing an I-Trader a few minuets ago and went click click clitity click SUBMIT......and LOOKED at my handy-work,,:eek::eek::eek:
OH MAN!!! I gave the poor guy a NEG I-Trader when really I was intending to give a +1 .....Sooooo :eek:

I sent a pm to our lord and master so I am sure it will be corrected :
Any one else being a little less than smart this fine Friay ?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AWW come on am I the only one that does these things :eek:...LOL heres one...

I purchased a uv sterilizer from april...a few months back....noticed the light was lookin a bit dull. Bought another bulb and proceeded to change it. the glass cover was real brown in colour and would not come clean.....It was then I noticed the elastic band still wrapped around the original bulb ( for shipping purposes ) :eek: it was charred up pretty well and stuck to the glass and bulb. All the brown was burnt elastic band smoke stuck to the inside :eek:.....LOL ...must read instructions....may of said something about removing it first :D

all I can say is I can't wait for Alzheimer's..Every day would be a new day :D
bill

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm going deaf. Why does everyone leave a message at speed like they've just had a Starbucks Americano? Or is it just moi?
That was what work was like today.
Take a nap.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm going deaf. Why does everyone leave a message at speed like they've just had a Starbucks Americano? Or is it just moi?
That was what work was like today.
Take a nap.
lol..no americano for me...usually it's just a grande frappucinno with an extra shot...or energy drinks(NOS, full throttle..monster...red bull..yada)...or just sugar high...haha

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
i left my algae magnet on the tank side and my kid decided to help me out. 3 uprooted anubias nanas and some glosso aswell.

plus i managed to throw 2 cutting boards a good 10 feet emptying the dishwasher fast, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts