British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Marbled Crays had babies over the weekend!!!!
thanks Kirk! you the man!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
puffer food yeah.....

·
Registered
496 Posts
^Are they walking around etc? or they still in the moms tummy? Because my marbled cray... her eggs are moving and I can see them alive in her tummy but they babies don't leave the sack yet.....

What do you feed them?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup they are moving around.looking for food. I have given them blackworm/flakefood & some algae wafers(mashed)..

sorry Nicklfire no pics yet. sooo tiny. Soon though :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
what do you have for a grow out setup? At about 1" they become more aggressive with each other and space becomes an issue. I keep plenty of plastic plants in my grow out tanks which gives them extra space to escape the aggression.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahaha...its so awesome feeding crays to puffers. The bigger the cray the better!!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what do you have for a grow out setup? At about 1" they become more aggressive with each other and space becomes an issue. I keep plenty of plastic plants in my grow out tanks which gives them extra space to escape the aggression.
I have tons of hiding places for them to chill out under. I think im going to add some more caves & such.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Lisa, you really want to watch those cute little babies, hand raised by you, fed to your puffer? Really?

·
Registered
567 Posts
lmao.. no, honestly I don't!! Not while they are so tiny anways!! haha but the last time I made Ben save a fish.. we ended up having it for a few months.. lol but hey.. I saved it from porcelain heaven!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i think she enjoys watching our little Fahaka destroying young helpless crays.. & of course The Mbu annihilates everything..

1 - 20 of 91 Posts