British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stop changing the rock formations and drftwood formations in my aquarium!!!! I just can't choose what one I like x_X Like everytime when I do a water change I always end up changing something!!! Is this bad, or doing nothing?? I have like, changethedecorinfishtankitis!! :O! I need a doctorrrr

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I actually think it's a good thing! Fish won't be territorial if you change things around weekly, they get confused which is their area! Besides, would u like to live in the same room everyday of your life doing the same thing looking at where every piece is exactly the same? =) i think it's a good thing!

·
Registered
925 Posts
We switch our tanks around every water change as well.
I think the fish dig it, gives them old new things to explore every time. lol
Cheers!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I actually think it's a good thing! Fish won't be territorial if you change things around weekly, they get confused which is their area! Besides, would u like to live in the same room everyday of your life doing the same thing looking at where every piece is exactly the same? =) i think it's a good thing!
Dr. Dean agrees with this, not only does it help keep the fish from becoming too teritorial but also gives them a false sence of more space, not to mention it keeps your hand busy...there are a lot worse things that idle hands do...I recomend setting up another system ASAP...

Dean

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have sand X.x and don't worry I turn off the filter before I do it so no stuckness inside, and and and I have an 8 gallon tank that's cycling as of yesterday :D Anddddddd I have NO IDEA what to put in it :(

1 - 20 of 71 Posts