British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got a few I-trade notifications and tried to post a few for other members that I have dealt with but I can't find the link or area to post an I-trade notification. any help would be great.
Doug

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Hi, Dough!
You can try clicking on the person's name in their post or message. (For example, I'd click on your name -- Dough). Then, normally their iTrader information page will display. Look down until you see "Submit Feedback For [person's name]". Click there, then click on "Leave feedback for [person's name]"

Another way to do it is to look on the right hand side of their post, where there's a box showing their join date, their location and their feedback score. Click on their feedback score and it will take you to the page where you can leave your own feedback.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
You can send them an I-trade by going to the persons profile (Click there name, view public profile) then go to feedback score and you should find "View Complete Feedbacks for blah blah blah" (persons name). Click "submit feedback for blah blah blah" (persons name). Then just follow wether you were the seller or buyer and if it's negative feedback or possitive feedback. Then type why it's negative or posstive. Hope this helps :). Good luck.

Clint.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hi, Dough!
You can try clicking on the person's name in their post or message. (For example, I'd click on your name -- Dough). Then, normally their iTrader information page will display. Look down until you see "Submit Feedback For [person's name]". Click there, then click on "Leave feedback for [person's name]"

Another way to do it is to look on the right hand side of their post, where there's a box showing their join date, their location and their feedback score. Click on their feedback score and it will take you to the page where you can leave your own feedback.
Oh you beat me to it :p lol.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awsome guys thanks. Its good to know who is good or bad when you invite strangers into your house. thank again

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
well now, thanks for that, I didn't know about the short cut

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.