British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I completely blind? I can't find it anywhere. Could it be because I use my phone and not the computer?

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Am I completely blind? I can't find it anywhere. Could it be because I use my phone and not the computer?
Just above you're avatar picture it says feedback score 1 100%, when you want to enter a comment score have whoever the person's thread up you want and click on their blue number, it will bring their I-trader page. Click on Submit a feedback score fill in the info make your comment and submit, done.
Hope this helps :)

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
below where it says Forum Newbie under your user name "Gaia" you should see "Feedback Score 1 (100%)" and then below that is your avatar picture, join date " June 2016", Location " Langley", Posts "18". You should see a 1 for Feedback score click on that 1.
If any of the other mods know an easier way please chime in.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I kept forgetting to reply to this thread! Ok so, on my phone it wouldn't show what you saw. I removed enhanced mode and could see all of my profile stuff. However, I still can't type. So I downloaded tapatalk and can work it that way.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help! I was beginning to think I was blind for not seeing what you did. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts