British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning to all reefers,

Name is Dwight & some of you will remember me from a few years ago.
I had a 72 bow & loved it. Started travelling way toooooooooo much & found the tank restricting my travel.
Now that I am more settlled & my wife to be Iris as of this coming Sept. also has had salt fever & we are considering doing it again.
My business is the sales & service of Hunter Douglas window fashions & if I can help any members with new blinds, please let me know. My web site is:
afreshoutlook.com.

A question to you, has anyone had experience with the new RED SEA MAX 250? It caught my eye at at a local store on Burrard... redseafish.com

Thanks
Chat soon.
Dwight

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Welcome back :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
red sea max 250

Good morning to all reefers,

Name is Dwight & some of you will remember me from a few years ago.
I had a 72 bow & loved it. Started travelling way toooooooooo much & found the tank restricting my travel.
Now that I am more settlled & my wife to be Iris as of this coming Sept. also has had salt fever & we are considering doing it again.
My business is the sales & service of Hunter Douglas window fashions & if I can help any members with new blinds, please let me know. My web site is:
afreshoutlook.com.

A question to you, has anyone had experience with the new RED SEA MAX 250? It caught my eye at at a local store on Burrard... redseafish.com

Thanks
Chat soon.
Dwight
welcome to BCA
I'm a new sponsor on this forum.
recently I was setting up a red sea max 250 for a customer in Burnaby, she was so happy with it ,beautiful tank with complete build in and she has no complain so far. I got it for her at $1250
Tai
Fantasy Aquatic

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
welcome back...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts