British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!
Is the latin name for Striped Raphael Catfish Platydoras Costatus, or Platydoras Armatulus????!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
o_O why is this so important? Cuz i feel like i looked for nothing!~ pls explain! LOL! I wanna know i wanna know!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Rafaels are known not to... but they'll push my plants out of the spot... which i will kill him for doing it! LOL! that's why I dun have one!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I use to have one... gave it away for free.. since I only bought him for $6... and he definitely did terrible in my tanks... so I gave it to someone that wanted it! Dun even remember how.. but I remember the that little thing wuz 2.5"-3"... tiny...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mines 3-4 inches :) SAVED HIM FROM PETSMART! How nice am I??? He was hiding in a tiny log cramped with 20 others >.> He's missing a barbel to :O

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
WOW... same here.. i took the last one home that wuz hiding in a goldfish tank at petsmart.. or something like that... but he wuz definitely the last one... and the first one I've ever saw! That's why I gave it away.. i didn't know about it in the first place!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts