British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the Spencer Jack order that will be arriving either Tuesday/Wednesday alongside our plant order. No 100% guarantee all will ship, I will keep you updated! Pics etc to follow.

yellow blaze lithobates cichlid males
swallow tail jake cichlid males
otter island jake cichlid males
mbenji blue regal peacock males
corydoras virginae - special order
red tail shellers - special order
pygmy corydora - some spoken for
bartoni cichlid - special order
smiling acara cichlid
purple pencilfish
L177 yellow seam gold nugget pleco - some spoken for
L200 high fin green phantom pleco
L264 sultan pleco
chubby pleco
L134 leopard frog pleco - special order

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking like a Wednesday arrival. If anything changes with arrival day, I will post here tomorrow.

Things that aren't shipping: virginae corydora, bartoni cichlid, and high fin green phantom Plecos.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Order has arrived! All fish are looking great and will be for sale within the next hour or two :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't wait to show you guys video of the large male peacocks, the yellow blaze are my favorite and are incredible looking. Purple Pencilfish have great colors. The plecos are all very nice sizes, Sultan are my favorite and the biggest we've had them at :) Come by and check em out!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks you so much Kim! The fishes are starting to settle just fine. I'll post pics of them in a few days when they are fully settled

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for coming in!! You got some beautiful fish and I'm so glad you like them :) can't wait for an update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts