British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any good roads to skate around south east vancouver? I find a lot of the roads are bumpy, coupled with the hills caused by tree roots and or the grass growing between sidewalk cracks I keep stumbling and falling....I don't want to just skate back and forth in the kitchen :p

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Is there any good roads to skate around south east vancouver? I find a lot of the roads are bumpy, coupled with the hills caused by tree roots and or the grass growing between sidewalk cracks I keep stumbling and falling....I don't want to just skate back and forth in the kitchen :p
I'm not sure where you're going! But maybe the backroads of garry point? I've taken my dogs there when my leg wuz fine!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure where you're going! But maybe the backroads of garry point? I've taken my dogs there when my leg wuz fine!
I think I maybe typing it wrongs seems to show up as richmond. Would probably take me over an hour to get there via transit, but thanks for the suggestion :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
I was looking for the same thing. I know you live close to me. There is a park around Moberly Elementary they have tennis courts there. It's not a road but better than your kitchen. Most of the places in our area are bad because of the slope towards Marine Drive. There is another area on Boundary and Marine they have some nice flat smooth roads but that's the closest one I've found. I will keep looking and let you know if I find anything. Let me know if you find something as well. Thanks.

Rod

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Should really go there, nice quiet trail, not long at all though... but there's a huge pond and a bridge, and tons of ditches =) you'll see turtles as well... and theres a dock you can go down!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should really go there, nice quiet trail, not long at all though... but there's a huge pond and a bridge, and tons of ditches =) you'll see turtles as well... and theres a dock you can go down!
Maybe...I have more free time in August :p

I was looking for the same thing. I know you live close to me. There is a park around Moberly Elementary they have tennis courts there. It's not a road but better than your kitchen. Most of the places in our area are bad because of the slope towards Marine Drive. There is another area on Boundary and Marine they have some nice flat smooth roads but that's the closest one I've found. I will keep looking and let you know if I find anything. Let me know if you find something as well. Thanks.

Rod
That's what my bro suggested, but there tends to be a lot of tennis players this time of year...and I think they should have first dibs. Maybe sunrise. Nice temp and all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts