British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, I'm Sara from NC, USA. My best friend is a pro aquarist. He's set up tanks all over my house and we've found some good inverts at our local pet stores.
Does anyone here have fiddler Crabs? That's our latest addition. They are so much fun to watch! My second fav tank is full of Amano shrimp. We've had some success hatching, nothing big mind you, but pretty cool considering it's not supposed to happen due to salt issues. All of the tanks are live planted. I have five ten gallon tanks, one twenty gallon and two five gallon. I have a couple mexican drawf Crayfish, some baby blue lobsters, one macro shrimp, the amanos, a puffer fish, an African cichlid, a butterfly fish, two bettas that I hatched, a pleco, four kinds of snails, and several flashy guppies that spit out babies every few days.

I'm a beginner in all of this, my friend is teaching me about stuff as we go.

I've had cherry shrimp in lots of colors but when planeria showed up, we put mine in with his.

He has a ten gallon with tons of shrimp, a twenty with elephant nose and other stuff and a sixty five with six knives and a bunch of other fish.

So I'm glad I found this place. I like reading about inverts. I love photography and will try to post some pictures when I figure this place out. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Hi Sarah. Welcome to the forum. Things have been pretty quiet here lately, so it's good to see a new user. It sounds like you have a lot of tanks! What kind of puffers do you have? The only type I've ever are the dwarf ones. They're one of my favorite fish, tons of personality in such a tiny body. Post some pictures of your tanks if you're able.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts