British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!
We are having a TENT SALE at both locations on May 7th and 8th!

BETTA MADNESS will run up until the 8th of May as well. We will be bringing in some great deals for this promotion! Many items will be drastically reduced to clear!

Hope to see you all there!:D

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
^^LOL, never ends, does it?
Especially if your old canister filter leaks and your planted tank matures. I'll be putting up some canister filters for sale soon, once I get the new cube set up this summer. I'm going to have some good deals of my own. :D

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tent sale has been postponed for one week due to logistical reasons and impending livestock shipments. Also with the launch of our website, we would like a little more time to promote the event.:D

AND it gives me a little more time to squeeze more fish in those rooms!!!:D
Sorry for any inconvenience, the sale will run May 15th and 16th!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The tent sale has been postponed for one week due to logistical reasons and impending livestock shipments. Also with the launch of our website, we would like a little more time to promote the event.:D

AND it gives me a little more time to squeeze more fish in those rooms!!!:D
Sorry for any inconvenience, the sale will run May 15th and 16th!
Please note, the Tent sale event is on for this weekend May 15th and 16th! It will be held at the Richmond location only due to logistical reasons. Sorry for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ratfish...and I already tuned up my bike as to get to my nearby Burnaby store.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Hi Rastapus & all,
My husband and I dropped by the tent sale on the way home from the airport. I picked up some things and also had a chance to say hello to Crazy72, who ID'd me from a pic here on the forum. There are lots of bettas -- there are even some outside, in the tent.

Thanks for the fun!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Rastapus & all,
My husband and I dropped by the tent sale on the way home from the airport. I picked up some things and also had a chance to say hello to Crazy72, who ID'd me from a pic here on the forum. There are lots of bettas -- there are even some outside, in the tent.

Thanks for the fun!
Morainy,
You are welcome! I know they are still finding goodies for out there, should be good times! In addition to our posted fish features on our site, all other livestock 10% off this weekend only! All Plants, Marine, Freshwater on sale!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Stupid Tent Sale !!!!!!!! :mad: I went there just to pick up a few Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish but because of the great prices and selection I walked out of there $ 60 poorer but with 2 Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish ( which Grant was nice enough to sell me at the sale price which ended on Friday ), my first ever Betta, a Betta Kit and a jug of IPU Water Conditioner. Even though they were pretty busy ( I was there around noon ) all the staff were very pleasant while taking the time to answer my questions.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
lol!

Well, if anybody else finds themselves swept away by Betta mania, I have a spare betta kit with a small incandescent lamp (made for the kit) to spare. It's probably half a gallon or gallon, made by Hagen. Just send me a PM and it's yours. Looks like this: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2753118

Of course, your betta will be in the betta kit for maybe a week or two and you'll find yourself out drooling over 2.5 gallon tanks, then 5 gallon tanks, then 10. Five months from now your betta will be in a planted 33 gallon tank with 6 friends and dividers!

Stupid Tent Sale !!!!!!!! :mad: I went there just to pick up a few Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish but because of the great prices and selection I walked out of there $ 60 poorer but with 2 Dwarf Neon Rainbowfish ( which Grant was nice enough to sell me at the sale price which ended on Friday ), my first ever Betta, a Betta Kit and a jug of IPU Water Conditioner. Even though they were pretty busy ( I was there around noon ) all the staff were very pleasant while taking the time to answer my questions.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Hi Rastapus & all,

Thanks for the fun!
Yes, ditto here. Thanks Grant for putting this together. And congrats to your staff. I was in when they were still moving tanks outside (and some of them were big tanks!), but they still took the time to look after me with their usual friendliness. I ended up buying a light fixture so that was a decent payback, but the first item I asked for was a minor item that they couldn't find easily, but they still took the time to look for it without showing me any of the "Darn why do you have to come and ask for this stupid thing just when I have another 20 tanks to carry" thoughts that I'm sure crossed their mind. Great guys. They keep me coming.

It was very nice meeting you, Maureen. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts