British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of KNO3 and don't want to order from the site until the issue has been resolved?

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey,
if you have the nearest PJ's Pet Centre in your area, they carry now AQUAFLORA plants!
It's awesome, you can buy them in plastic bunch or in bucket! cheers!

my pal who lives in Edmonton told me also that when he went to PJs pet centre at West Edmonton Mall, he found some Aquaflora plants being sold there too! so he bought some of them and started to build another planted tank! AMazing!!!

·
Registered
2,838 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
I went there last week and bought a bunch of ferts and plants from him. He said he is so busy and hasn't time to check bcaquaria for a while. If you want anything from him call him or email from his website and he will get back to you.

·
Registered
313 Posts
He will still do retail but is very busy right now with wholesale. If you would like you can get the aquaflora line of plants from his newest local retailer and also sponsor of this site, Canadian Aquatics

·
Registered
77 Posts
He will still do retail but is very busy right now with wholesale. If you would like you can get the aquaflora line of plants from his newest local retailer and also sponsor of this site, Canadian Aquatics
Thanks for the info. Do they carry dry ferts as well? Hate buying from the States :D

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
We'll also be carrying AquaFlora's dry ferts at CanadianAquatics if you need some.

Tim has been very busy with his business and said that he didn't want to have AquaFlora customers have to wait so has moved a lot of his online sales to us. He just wants his customers to be happy with prompt service. If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us. Thanks
Pat

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
We'll also be carrying AquaFlora's dry ferts at CanadianAquatics if you need some.

Tim has been very busy with his business and said that he didn't want to have AquaFlora customers have to wait so has moved a lot of his online sales to us. He just wants his customers to be happy with prompt service. If there's anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us. Thanks
Pat
great news indeed, i'd much rather get my plants from a local source (abbotsford) compared to its competitor

·
Registered
77 Posts

Pat
Restocked on dry ferts from Pat on the weekend. It's great to have a local supplier in CanadianAquatics! :)

Luca

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just ordered 13 containers of Aqua Flora plants and dry ferts through Canadian Aquatics. Patrick was able to get every plant I requested within 1 day of placing the order and went above and beyond answering all my questions. Can't recommend them enough!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts