British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Meet Jaws my pride and joy, also my first and oldest fish. He doesn't eat fish , but in the first video you can see where he got his name. I will post some pix if he ever stops long enough to snap one, shoulda named him Flash or the Shadow I'm thinkin' lol

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love them too, unfortunately we don't get too see him nearly as much as we used to. I looking to get a 50 gal for him and heavily plant it so maybe he will come out more.

·
Super Moderator
5,423 Posts
Very nice specimen indeed:). I have not kept any since I was a kid. My earlier experiences were that they became very territorial and became agressive when guarding it.

Thanks for sharing,

Stuart

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice specimen indeed:). I have not kept any since I was a kid. My earlier experiences were that they became very territorial and became agressive when guarding it.

Thanks for sharing,

Stuart
thanks Stuart, aggressive and territorial they definitely become. I only have a Betta and 5 glow-light tetra's in there with him and plenty of hiding areas for them if needed. He doesn't seem to bother them unless they get to close to his cave, then they better be ready to get out of Dodge lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts