British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be doing an order next month . The order will be mainly stingrays like motoro's and other misc stingrays/fish. I am able though to get some 40cm+ tiger stingrays. I can't hold a fish this large but if anyone is interested send me a pm and I can tag one of these guys onto the order. This is a rare chance to get a larger tiger stingray. These are a very nice looking ray.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
snow,

we need prices broski :)

Male & Females??

what other fish are you able to get??

I may be able to get in on this order, but I need info first. Not when you get confirmation.

·
Registered
66 Posts
What's the big deal with not listing prices on so that everyone can see? Is there a different set of prices for different people? It's kind of like Superstore not listing the prices on products they sell unless u specifically ask. Why not just list the price so anyone looking can decide if its in there price range to purchase it. You would probably make more sales that way. Just my opinion

·
Banned
164 Posts
What's the big deal with not listing prices on so that everyone can see? Is there a different set of prices for different people? It's kind of like Superstore not listing the prices on products they sell unless u specifically ask. Why not just list the price so anyone looking can decide if its in there price range to purchase it. You would probably make more sales that way. Just my opinion
Ditto! If you can give the price in a pm why not in the post?:confused:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
to be honest.. i notice that canadian aquatics dosent post the price till the fish are actually here... one has to take in consideration if he dosent get enough dollar amounts he may not be able to place an order (being a shipper/receiver i run into that on a constant basis and have min dollar orderes i have to make in order to make an order) as far as im concerned he can ask people to pm as he is trying to target peoples wants and in doing so one has to figure out what they want and afterwards see if its feesable as it appears that he does not have enough tank space in order to sit on stock...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
to be honest.. i notice that canadian aquatics dosent post the price till the fish are actually here... one has to take in consideration if he dosent get enough dollar amounts he may not be able to place an order (being a shipper/receiver i run into that on a constant basis and have min dollar orderes i have to make in order to make an order) as far as im concerned he can ask people to pm as he is trying to target peoples wants and in doing so one has to figure out what they want and afterwards see if its feesable as it appears that he does not have enough tank space in order to sit on stock...
This pretty much sums it up.
To me it is not a big deal to send me a pm. I can assure you though that prices are very good for a tiger this size. Sending me a pm shows me that you are interested enough to take a moment and msg me. Price is the same for everyone also. I usually do not cut deals unless you are buying multiple fish.
This thread is for tiger stingrays only. If you have an issues with how I post send me a msg.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts