British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our next meeting will be WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8th. at 7:30.p.m. at the Bonsor Community Centre, 6550 Bonsor Ave., Burnaby, B.C. We will hold an auction as usual after the meeting. VISITORS WELCOME :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Any members looking to trade or sell Aquarium items this is the place to go.It is also a good place to meet fellow and new members in person.I was at the last meeting and the giant auction and was not disappointed.It may be far for some but it is worth going to even if it is only once.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Disappointing turn out, but I guess with summer coming on people are busy with yard work and kids sports etc. Looking forward to the summer BBQ which is being hosted again this year by Anthony. Watch for details from VAHS on this event. :cool:

·
Registered
617 Posts
I would hope part of the reason for the poor turnout was a result of others making the same error I did ... I was thinking next Wednesday was the second one of the month, not realizing the first one fell on June 1.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Dave we all had a great meeting .Sorry you and Mike were not there.Great to see the members that showed up.looking foward to the next get together.Jody

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
I gotta agree with Laurie.......yes, it was "a disappointing turnout", but also I have to agree with Jody....for those of us who were there, it was "a great meeting, and great to see members that showed up." WE had a good social time and then Bart led a interesting discussion. We had our auction as usual....lots of nice fish, plants and equipment but unfortunately not enough buyers. Those who did buy got awesome deals....purchasing items at a fraction of lfs prices. Looking forward to our summer bbq at Anthony's :cool:

·
Registered
381 Posts
It's a shame I missed it but, I'm still "recovering" from my weekend in Vegas. The 45°c heat really beat me up, I've never experienced anything like it. Sounds like it was nice intimate meeting, I could have used my winnings to score some deals. Oh well, looking forward to seeing everyone at the summer bbq.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts