British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else on here lives in Kamloops? It'd be nice to know another local fish nut!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am not in Kamloops, but I am in salmon arm. I agree, it would be nice to figure out who is somewhat closer to where i live.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sick lid is in your area......send him a pm.....I've bought fish from him and they have all been very healthy and he seems very knowledgable.....

·
Registered
743 Posts
After working there for a month I was glad to be back in the lower mainland. Not enough oceans around there and too much dessert.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't imagine moving back there!! I thought I would hate it here but the rain there gets me really down. I love and miss Vancouver but I couldnt live there again...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Kamloops too! I would have to say I'm not necessarily a 'fish nut', I scaled back a bit when we moved in the winter and my big tank has yet to be levelled and filled. Yes, I am the President of the local procrastinators' club! There are a few other people here too, but they are generally quite quiet...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Before "the crash", I think there were 14 or so , from Kamloops. Haven't seen everyone back on yet though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in Kamloops. I like the hot weather. It's like an annual vacation but you don't have to go anywhere. Vancouver rains too much. I'm not a fan of rain every week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts