British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered food from Ken's Fish in the U.S. lately. He has been in business a long time and always been a very reliable source of all aquarium products. We placed an order for food just before Christmas and received our order promptly without problems. We put in another order a month ago and have had no communication regarding that order :( I have tried to contact him by e-mails, texts and phone and have had no response...wondering what is happening...is he ill :confused: I keep getting electronic notices from Ken's fish re. new products, but obviously they are "pre-programmed". If anyone can enlighten me in any way I would appreciate it as his food is very good and reasonably priced (even with our weak dollar)...My plecos in particular go nuts for his food. I am running short and haven't found another food that the carnivores enjoy as much as his sinking mini pellets :(.....HELP !!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Like you I have had great expriences ordering their beef heart and earth worm pellets and service has been great. I haven't ordered lately because they went to to 'mini beef heart pellets' so am waiting for them to resume production of the ones I am looking for. Meanwhile I placed an order with Dan's black worms for beef heart pellets. Wil let you know if they are a good alternative

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like you I have had great expriences ordering their beef heart and earth worm pellets and service has been great. I haven't ordered lately because they went to to 'mini beef heart pellets' so am waiting for them to resume production of the ones I am looking for. Meanwhile I placed an order with Dan's black worms for beef heart pellets. Wil let you know if they are a good alternative
Thanks....my plecos love the mini pellets. I use a mixture of 2-beef heart, 2-earthworm, 1-spirulina, and 1-veggie....recommended to us by davej :) Please let me know how the beef heart pellets from Dan's are. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you received your food yet ? I'm getting a bit low and starting to panic as my plecos LOVE Kens mini pellets :(

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
george, did you ever get your order?
Crazy, but I just got a call from my bro-in-law in Ferndale and the order has arrived:confused: Still have no idea what is in the order. I will get down and pick it up within the next two weeks and let you know if the order is complete :) I have tried contacting Ken via e-mail and phone but still no replies. At least the last time I phoned the answer machine came on instead of "mailbox full". I will post further info on this thread when more info is available :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts