Episode 4: World of Shrimps

Episode 3: AQUATIC TREE OF LIFE

Episode 2: Fly River Turtle

Episode 1: Monster Fish Community

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice vid! yea we need to see a feeding vid lol. see how much those monsters eat. if i had that many fish to feed, id be broke haha
Lol! Yep next episode will be feeding time. I'm broke already but still can't let them go. I work hard to get them.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree....we need to see something fed them thats LIVE
LIVE feeders will be soon in some other future episodes. I will ask charles to orders some feeders for but not sure how many as I think 1000 2-3 inches feeders will be enough. But not sure how much they would cost me.

·
Banned
797 Posts
Wow, that is quite the tank you have. You could probably donate most of the collection to the Vancouver Aquarium if you ever run out of space, get them to give you a 5 year membership in return. :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, that is quite the tank you have. You could probably donate most of the collection to the Vancouver Aquarium if you ever run out of space, get them to give you a 5 year membership in return. :D :rolleyes:
Will keep them till they die of old age. I tried to donate 3 electric eels before and they turned it down.

BTW my trip to NY got delay but still able to pick up the aro.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Lol! Yep next episode will be feeding time. I'm broke already but still can't let them go. I work hard to get them.
Yes, I can see your collections cost a fortune. You must have over 50 monsters in there. How big is your tank & filtrations ?????

I really enjoyed the music and the quality of the video. They looked peaceful in there. You have GREAT COLLECTIONS !!!!!

Many thanks for your sharing and ongoing genuine advice to all of us.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, I can see your collections cost a fortune. You must have over 50 monsters in there. How big is your tank & filtrations ?????

I really enjoyed the music and the quality of the video. They looked peaceful in there. You have GREAT COLLECTIONS !!!!!

Many thanks for your sharing and ongoing genuine advice to all of us.
There are more than 100 fish in there and tank size is only 375g with 55g sump. Wish I can save up for a bigger tank. A 700g would be nice.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 69 Posts