British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some tiny (smaller the better) Apple Snails & a couple of Assassins. also interested in rare, odd or uncommon species (let me know what you have).

Before some one says it thay will not be in the same tanks...:), but that could be fun :eek:

small apples are for our Endler Tanks (need a hand full) and the assassins are for some of our shrimp/plant tanks

I have a ton of stuff I can trade or some cash... p/m if you have anything

prefer to meet at a skytrain

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
You should just go to our sponsors Island Pets Unlimited on Loughheed and North road, its a short walk from the station.

I just picked up 5 assassin snails @ their tent sale. I saw some some others ones in there too. I don't like snails personally (hence my assassins)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yeah, I went to IPU today, and other than assassins, they had zebra/tiger and horned nerite snails. Not to mention the orange rabbit snails that just came in.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You should just go to our sponsors Island Pets Unlimited on Loughheed and North road, its a short walk from the station.

We live at the LPS's and I go to IPU all the time. just prefer to deal with other hobbiest and IPU really dosent like trades (lol. but if they did...:))

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey Greg,

do you know what the price of the orange rabbit snails were...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just called them and will be going there soon. send me a p/m once you get mine

anjie

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
me to,

Thank's for the offer.

Anjie:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump Bump... Need some baby Apple Snails for my 2.5 & 5g tanks :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.