British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this happened a few weeks back when I thought I saw a young king tiger under some driftwood, I thought at the time it was just the little otto I have.
Today while doing some cleaning and a small water change there they were at least 2 maybe 3 babies approx. 1/2- 3/4" long, as soon as I saw them they scattered and were gone under all the wood in the tank. All seven of the lazer cories have to caught out of that tank for Bonsai dave so maybe I'll get a better count at that time. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good job Laurie. You must have gotten the setup right for them to spawn so quick after a transition.
Thanks Gary
Thanks for your help I was amazed of the size they are and is it normal to only have a few at a time?

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
When my L066 first spawn I got no more than 8 at a time but I see 10 or 12 now, but not much more than that, maybe 14 at most. But you probably have more than what you are seeing but it's just that the little buggers are very good at hiding. I just recently got a whole bunch of L066 fry also. All over my 100 gallon discus tank. So it could be the weather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts