British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it must hold water ... no filter or canopy required ... must look similar to the one pictured below ... 12 inches across the front, 8 inches deep and 6 inches wide ... must be glass with black plastic around top and bottom with glass that meets at the corners with clear silcone and not black ... even if you have seen a tank this small in a pet store, could you please let me know where ...

·
Registered
327 Posts
That is a standard 2.5 gallon tank, most any pet store should have them. Otherwise the dreaded Petsmart does have them and they come with a glass lid.

·
Registered
173 Posts
L/F 2.5 - 5g tanks too

i am also looking for 2.5 - 5 g tanks if any one has any. i am willing to trade one of my larger tanks for a smaller one.
thanks
anjie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks every one and to Kelly528, i called mr. pets on commercial and they have a bunch and only $11.99 ... much appreciated :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Check the rim and make sure its what you want... I got mine and the rim had a really weird design on the back. Like I couldn't fit an HOB on it til I took a hack-saw to the rim. but they may be different at commercial.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kelly528 - thanks for the info ... the filters i have go on the inside so might not an issue ... the tank i have pictured above also has a weird back black edge which is why i bought the inside of tank filter :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.