British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need x2 7-8 inch gold tinfoil barbs. for dither fish. cheap is good since they will probably just get beat up. pm me what you have. thanks!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
wow, you are a sponsor now? nice :D

I used to have 4, but I only have one now...hopefully the person who got them from me might sell them to you :)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually, i dont want to be a sponsor anymore. i have to pm the mods to take me off. lol.

ttt! still looking for some barbs! thanks!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i remember seeing some big ones at king eds a month ago. wonder if they are still there. i rather buy from a member since i feel its safer. fish health wise.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
yea i remember seeing some big ones at king eds a month ago. wonder if they are still there. i rather buy from a member since i feel its safer. fish health wise.
I've often seen them at King Ed's before and they were healthy. They were just on the expensive side for me :) (I am talking about Big Regular Tin Foils)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've often seen them at King Ed's before and they were healthy. They were just on the expensive side for me :) (I am talking about Big Regular Tin Foils)
yea im not wanting to spend a lot of money on fish that my big arowana can possibly beat up lol. too bad i missed out on yours! gah.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
went to king eds today. they wanted 100 for 2 7-8 inch tinfoils and 1 5 inch which would get eaten in my tank. fish were missing a lot of scales as well.

ttt. still looking for some. 2 or 3 is good.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
went to king eds today. they wanted 100 for 2 7-8 inch tinfoils and 1 5 inch which would get eaten in my tank. fish were missing a lot of scales as well.

ttt. still looking for some. 2 or 3 is good.
told you they were expensive there..lol

They wanted $80 a piece for 10in ones (regulars)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
i guess 100 for 3 beat up ones is good deal to them lol.
they are hardy fish, so if they are only beat up a little (scales missing), then they can make a comeback soon, but then you want them to be in with your aro...cant speak for that since I have had no experience with those yet. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.