Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
As the title states, I am looking to buy a 20 gallon tank (20 gallon high, not 20 gallon long). Can be just a bare tank with no lid or lights, and preferably with no major scratches (and obviously hold water with no leaks and no major chips/dings in the glass).

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
E.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Got a price? I can probably hook you up with one because a friend has some they don't use anymore. However they are kinda dirty so you gotta like rinse it well.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hello,
As the title states, I am looking to buy a 20 gallon tank (20 gallon high, not 20 gallon long). Can be just a bare tank with no lid or lights, and preferably with no major scratches (and obviously hold water with no leaks and no major chips/dings in the glass).

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
E.
I sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Sean

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Got a price? I can probably hook you up with one because a friend has some they don't use anymore. However they are kinda dirty so you gotta like rinse it well.
Hello Dunderbear,
Thanks for your reply. Don't mind if I need to rinse/clean them as long as they hold water and don't have any significant scratches/chips. For bare tank was looking around $20. For something with a hood, up to $30 (depending on condition).

Thanks
E.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Closing thread now as I was able to buy a 20 gallon with light canopy, filter, and heater for $20. Thanks to those who replied. Happy New Year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.