British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I've seen one in person at Rogers Aquatic a few years ago, but you should check out King Ed Pet's during their Boxing Day sale. I believe Marineland makes one as part of their standard product offerings. They probably won't have one in stock but you should ask them to quote you. Brand new it will not be cheap. i.e. likely $2000-3000 for the glass only. Another BCA member also posted that King Ed's have started to partner up with Concept Aquariums as well so they can order custom tanks. That's something you want to check out as well. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I've got a 96.5 (w) x 24.5 (h) x 18.5 (d) inch tank which is just over 180 gallons if you're interested but sorry no connections to a 300g tank.

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,377 Posts
A member has a beautiful Acrylic a little shy of 300 posted

Reactions: MEDHBSI

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to everyone for all your input! Sorry I haven't replied. I am looking to get something that's got maximized floor space, I'm not too concerned about height, 18 inches tall is plenty. I already have a tank that's 6'x18"x25" , but I want something that's at least 30 inches front to back. Its for my alligator snapping turtle so I'm hesitant to use acrylic, as it may get pretty badly scratched over time due to her claws. I may just resort to a pond, I just love that I can watch her swim around and I'd like to refrain from ponds.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for that link but Hmmmm i would like to get something at least 30 inches wide, 18 inches tall is fine but i need to maximize the tanks floor space. i may be stuck with a pond. D:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts