British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for a small aquarium, thinking about starting up a caridina tank but my wife is going to kill me if i get another fish tank. So if i get a small one, she can't be thaaat mad........

Anyone got an extra 5 gallon or smaller tank kicking around? No lid or anything needed, just the tank please

Thanks y'all!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a standard 2.5 gallon that I could let go for $10, or a Vertex 2.7 gallon desktop aquarium in brand new condition for $20. The Vertex does come with a hinged lid. I can throw in some black gravel or sand if you need some. Attaching a picture of the Vertex - it's rimless and real pretty.

IMG_1833.JPG

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just looking for a small aquarium, thinking about starting up a caridina tank but my wife is going to kill me if i get another fish tank. So if i get a small one, she can't be thaaat mad........

Anyone got an extra 5 gallon or smaller tank kicking around? No lid or anything needed, just the tank please

Thanks y'all!

I got a 5 gallon fish tank for $10 normal one ,text me 604-836-6057

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,289 Posts
I have one more fluval flex left. its a tank wife's seem to like lol. mine likes the lighting

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Shrimpette @dino @Nix bass man thank you all very much for your offers!

I was cleaning up the area for the new tank yesterday and after some grilling by my wife, she claimed that area and I've got no space for a tank unfortunately. Thanks again and sorry for wasting your time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts