British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I do have a acrylic 135 gal with left corner over flow and sump system and oak cabinet stand all for $600. Dimensions 72"x18"x24" height

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've an older but very strong 180g 6ftx2ftx2ft. ..you can take the tank for $550...it's in use....reduced because of some minor scratches from sand...black silicone. ...still in use. ..I'm in Surrey. ..inbox me if interested.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
If you don't find one I bought a new one at king eds for $400

·
Registered
740 Posts
Fish addicts had a few used tanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
if you are still looking, i have a 170 gal plexi 72 x 18 x 30 with over flow, comes with lids, some scratches but most can be polished - $300

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks bcaquria members, I'll be moving to my new home mid September. I will need a 6ft tank with a stand for all my tropheus.
I will let you guys know close to due date.
Thanks rence

·
Registered
521 Posts
do a search on my user name for pictures. I have a clean 125gal with fake overflow in black plexi which hides all equipment... no background no wires showing. comes with fx5 filter, 300w heater, 2 36" double bright leds, 100 lbs of white sand, glass tops, 2 1400gph hydors and a black stand. Its a really clean modern looking setup. Also have about a dozen large african haps and peacocks. I will sell all of the above for 550. Pm me for more details im not in a rush to sell but just picked up a 220 gallon and planning on keeping something different then africans this time thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts