British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stingray..anywhere from a teacup size to 15 inches, not looking to spend anymore than 100$..any species!!
So if your looking to find yours a new home, please pm me asap. Thanks for your time.

Ray :cool:

·
Registered
177 Posts
if your not looking to spend anymore then 100... i'd say good luck. all rays are usually between 150-300 depending on the kind and the size.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ray/Babbar stop wasting mine and many other peoples time by lowballing them and asking to trade for stupid useless broken down fish equipment, grow up and do some thinking please. I appreciate it if you dont call me on unknown # also, thank you

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ray/Babbar stop wasting mine and many other peoples time by lowballing them and asking to trade for stupid useless broken down fish equipment, grow up and do some thinking please. I appreciate it if you dont call me on unknown # also, thank you
Maybe it was a misunderstanding, but it wasn't me who had called you on an unknown number, and I don't know how I wasted your time...I called you around 2 months ago about your stingray and didn't have the money at that time to buy it so I asked if you were interested in a trade but you pm'd me back with a few words that shouldn't be mentioned on here and said stop wasting my time. Second of all none of the equipment that I trade or sell hasn't been sold wrecked/broken and why would you say wasting other peoples time If someone had a problem with me wasting there time they would have told me, not you!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
tommy604 you shouldn't reply on someones thread saying things like that. Have some class and private msg them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.