British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Island Pets in Richmond had these in the store last Wednesday when i was there. Kind of cool with the fin going all along it's back instead of the underside like other Knife fish. Don't remember the cost.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I saw them today! TONS of em, but they're TINY! I think they were only a few dollars, i think cuz of the size!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
want one in the 7 our 12 inch range anybody ? come people some gotta know somebody

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Well, I'll be heading out to bestbuy to pick up a Air Conditioner when the wifey gets off work, IPU is just across the street, so if I do head out today, I'll let you know how many's left, price and size =)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
I dunno if I missed it or not, but i don't think i saw any at all! Keep in mind, I wuz there for rougly 45 minutes tonight!

·
Registered
798 Posts
yah i grab 1 a few days ago, theres only 2 left ( idontnoe about now ) they are very SMALL!!!! maybe 2inches! 2.5 the most! and they cost $14.99

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
i bet some of the batch that were @ IPU in burnaby are starting to get some size. its only a matter of time until you see one posted for sale.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.