British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to replace a dishwasher and wondering if anyone sells a used one or new one and can install it. Thanks

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
You can pick one up and install it yourself. Pay HomeD $20 for the use of their van if you done have the mean to move it.
Once you have installed one you will laugh at how easy it is.
Just one hot supply compression fitting (shut off should be under your kitchen sink), one waste line on hose clamp, and one electrical splice in a junction box. Two screws to the counter.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was at hd and most of their dw is pay for delivery or at least the cheapest ones...don't know why, interesting:) and at least u have to wait for 4 days for delivery.

You can pick one up and install it yourself. Pay HomeD $20 for the use of their van if you done have the mean to move it.
Once you have installed one you will laugh at how easy it is.
Just one hot supply compression fitting (shut off should be under your kitchen sink), one waste line on hose clamp, and one electrical splice in a junction box. Two screws to the counter.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Bien my family is in the appliances business. I don't think I can advertise the business on here? So if you want I can give you the number over pm.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Bien my family is in the appliances business. I don't think I can advertise the business on here? So if you want I can give you the number over pm.
No rule on non-fish related businesses. So post away. Would probably benefit a lot of us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have recently bought myself a new one so I am selling my 5-year-old Bosch. The new Bosch 300 Series SHEM63W55N is the best dishwasher for most people. Its racks are more spacious and easier to load with all shapes and sizes of dishes than those of other models at this price. Bosch makes some of the most reliable dishwashers, and the customer service is more helpful than average. So it's very qualitative, but I don't already need it, because I have a small family and a little dishes to wash. If you want a new dishwasher you can access ianboer.com.au.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts