1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
These Saltwater Bettas look really neat! LOL jk

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I've seen them for sale at Poco Petland. The design is great but I just found it too small, especially the width (The Betta can barely turn!). What you see in the picture is the actual proportion between the estate and regular size bettas.

·
Registered
327 Posts
if Pat can't satisfy your needs, I believe that I have seen these at King Eds

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
THESE THINGS ARE TERRIBLE!!!

I use to have over 50 bettas, and some of my nicer bettas were in these!! This is when Marianne was still in business with BCBetta, but I shortly left after she stopped her business!
Anyways, the suctions eventually fall off.. and yes, it destroyed four of my half moons! And it's terribly small compartments!

This is my opinion, but i will never get this again!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Pat, I do want it inside my tank though, thanks for advising!

@ eternity: thank you for letting me know! I wondering if there's anyway to tie them onto the tank or have something that hangs off the side instead...

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
LOL, you've been to Betta Mania at Island Pets and have come home with a dozen gorgeous bettas, haven't you?

I haven't seen anything like this around, but London Drugs sometimes sells some clear plastic containers with suction cups that are meant to attach to your mirror and hold a couple of water glasses. They come in different sizes. I've got a few in my bathroom and have often thought that they'd make good betta cups in a pinch. They're perforated, so they have to go inside an aquarium. But the suction on the cups is excellent and the big ones are quite roomy.

The ones I have are not exactly like this (no flower decals, a bit deeper and wider and more oval) but they're the same idea:
http://www.londondrugs.com/Cultures/en-US/Product+Detail/Homeware.htm?BreadCrumbs=Homeware;Homeware;Kitchen%20Accessories;Sink%20Accessories;InterDesign%20Blumz%20Suction%20Sink%20Centre%20-%20Clear&Catalog=Homeware&Category=Sink%20Accessories&ProductID=3670569&ProductTab=3

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Thanks Pat, I do want it inside my tank though, thanks for advising!

@ eternity: thank you for letting me know! I wondering if there's anyway to tie them onto the tank or have something that hangs off the side instead...
There's no possible way! I tried to figure it out alot of times, can't seem to figure out anything! But if you have the skills, and time and it'll cost you a bit of money, build a drip system! Slowly build it so you dun feel the money consuming project! LOL!

But dun use those, they're horrible, worst thing ever, and I wish they could stop selling it to betta lovers!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.