British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Blue acara roughly 2" in size. Has anyones seen any at local shops?

Id go look my self but im about 45 minutes from any decent fish store that isnt Mr.Pets so id like to know in advance if possible.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
+1 for fish Addicts. He has electric blue and normal blue

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Im in Maple Ridge, do you have any photos?
I would strongly recommend April's. I got 6 of them from April a couple of months ago. They are doing great in the discus tank. They have grown to about 3 inches and have still retained their electric blue color. April's are a great price too

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would strongly recommend April's. I got 6 of them from April a couple of months ago. They are doing great in the discus tank. They have grown to about 3 inches and have still retained their electric blue color. April's are a great price too
I would love to take one of Aprils however it says she is in Burnaby and thats almost an hour drive. Probably spend more on gas then the fish lol.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Well I do meet people in m.r. At Tim Hortons near 207. Someone else was wanting me to meet up for Dario's. No toll fees for either . I live in tricities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I do meet people in m.r. At Tim Hortons near 207. Someone else was wanting me to meet up for Dario's. No toll fees for either . I live in tricities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh really. What time?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts