British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Im looking for texas holley rocks for my 75gal african cichlid tank. pls pm or txt or call me at 778 628 7779. anyone knows where i can get some for cheap? thanks guys :)

hey guys im looking for lots of aragonite sand possible to fill a 142gal tank. As much as possible i want it to be a mix of fine sand and a littlw bit of crushed coral. but any fine white sand aragonite or crush coral thats good for my african cichlid tank i will accept. pls lemme know and txt or call me at 778 628 7779. thanks.
mike.

·
Registered
584 Posts
got lots at Fantasy Aquatic on Kingsway

·
Registered
718 Posts
I have 2 garbage cans of the carib sea crushed aragonite with some sugar fine sand mixed in.
PM me and we can figure out a fair price.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lf: fluval 303 o-ring seal.

im looking for the old school fluval 303 o-ring seal. if u guys have an xtra lying around there and is not being used. i will love to have it. it will be very useful for me :) ill buy it too if u want.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I Bought one at aquariums west a month or 2 ago. It was only like $5.00-$10.00. They usually have most of the fluval canister filter parts.

Jason aka Teal'c

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
If you have a large fish net you can use it if you are unable to find a breeder box.

Reactions: dssv

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I've got one that floats in the tank?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes but the fishnet would not prevent my larger africans to eat my fries.
Do u have a picture of the floating one? For how much?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I also have 1 that floats brand new in box for $7.50. (they cost $8.99+tax at Mr. pets I am sure similar prices at most LFS. They do have bigger ones for closer to $15.00 if interested.) Looks like this. Can divide into 2 halves or keep as 1 large one. I am home all day today and most of Tuesday. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Here is the prices for them @ Mr. Pets.

Mr.Pet's

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.