British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking for a proven pair of discus for my first discus breeding project. Some of you may recognize this thread from the old site - still haven't found one yet :) As this is my first attempt, I'd prefer proven - however, considering the scarcity of offers, PM me any pair you have! Please send pictures with PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I am aware. However, the proven pair of red whites are no longer available, and the others (aside from the albino pair, which are a bit too pricey for me) I don't think are proven. I've PM'd April - just wondering what other options there are out there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
what is your flavour your looking for, have a 300 gallon discus tank multiple pairings,not proven but are spawning ,... chillin

·
Registered
400 Posts
April has some... and discusdigger also has some... though the pairs discusdigger has I am not sure if they are for sale... if your looking for a
"proven pair"... you know they prity much start at around 300 dollars... thats the cheapest I have seen them... alot of our members also have them and sell them time to time... but usaly when they get a pair they usaly keep them... it takes time to get a proven pair

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
its an old thread he got a pair of alencers from me..they are working on breeding..but no eggs yet.
they just need a big rainstorm..and prime shape..and they should be good to go. ive sold all the pairs im parting with for now..soon i may set them back up and get some going. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts