British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im looking for the hikari carnivore pellets , if anybody has some for sale pm me !!

or where are the best prices at the lfs ?

i have massivore , but they are to big for the ntts and i dont feel like breaking them up everytime [email protected]! ;)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
They typically are pricey locally at LFS. Maybe try asking Jay at Arovillage. They were pretty reasonable when I got them from him last year.

When I'm ordering other things online from the states, I try to include it in my orders...they go for about 6 bucks a small bag. I've seen 2.2lb bags go for about 50 bucks.

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
They typically are pricey locally at LFS. Maybe try asking Jay at Arovillage. They were pretty reasonable when I got them from him last year.

When I'm ordering other things online from the states, I try to include it in my orders...they go for about 6 bucks a small bag. I've seen 2.2lb bags go for about 50 bucks.
$50 for the 2.2 lb bag is a great price. Isn't it supposed to be difficult to get fish foods shipped into Canada because of the new pet food regulations that went into effect last fall?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

ya ill take that deal !! :eek:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

what website is it? I try looking for some but not many site carry 2.2lb.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I think I got it from Doctor's Fosters and Smith site before when it was on sale. Even today I think its only 54.99 regular price.

Pamela, I'm not sure about shipping to Canada as I usually ship to US and just carry it home. That being said, I've never seen any disclaimers on sites that will ship it to Canada.

If I do another order down south, I'll PM you guys if you want to join in. Too bad there isn't a super bulk version available to consumers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.