British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a little break from this site I thought I would come back and see if anybody has had any luck finding Channa's in the lower mainland. I have several individuals myself but am interested in keeping more so anybody who has a line on some please shine some light on the topic.

I am aware of the ones at main aquarium and already own multiple of their current stock. :rolleyes:

Lf any channa's Anything under 3 feet :eek:

Willing to travel just about anywhere in B.C and Washington if need be.

Thanks.

·
Registered
519 Posts
After a little break from this site I thought I would come back and see if anybody has had any luck finding Channa's in the lower mainland. I have several individuals myself but am interested in keeping more so anybody who has a line on some please shine some light on the topic.

I am aware of the ones at main aquarium and already own multiple of their current stock. :rolleyes:

Lf any channa's Anything under 3 feet :eek:

Willing to travel just about anywhere in B.C and Washington if need be.

Thanks.
Wouldn't recommend Washington if you get caught bringing any livestock across oh boy.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wouldn't recommend Washington if you get caught bringing any livestock across oh boy.
Haha a risk I would be willing to take depending on the fish :lol:
I have crossed the boarder a bunch so I don't usually set of any red flags for them. I know some people who have brought up fish in secret compartments or in spare tires so would for sure hide it similarly if I was to do so. The increasing rarity of them makes the risk more then tempting. If all else fails I'll make the news and give you guys something to laugh at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts