British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I'm Looking For Cheap BN Plecos. Maybe Around 5-7" Max Size. If Possible Please Post A Picture? Also Leave The Price. Please And Thank You :)

Clint.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
not as cheap as some but you got pm anyway.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still Looking For Some. Anyone Have For Sale? Near Langley/Surrey/Guilford Area?

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Andy has good qualtity Plecos....well worth the price....take a leap and go for the longfinned
thanks Kirk.......
being in the Fraser vally you may be closer to him and also have an excellent selection of BN plecos.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bummppp!!! :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
If you're willing to travel to richmond my freind Mega has some really cute ones...
they are $5ea and are pretty small like 2in colours range from brown and yellow striping pattern. Ive had mine for 4 months no algae in the tank and it's grown 1/2in just pm him!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you're willing to travel to richmond my freind Mega has some really cute ones...
they are $5ea and are pretty small like 2in colours range from brown and yellow striping pattern. Ive had mine for 4 months no algae in the tank and it's grown 1/2in just pm him!
I think I've talked to him already. Not sure though. But anyways, Richmond is to far just to get a pleco IMO. With the gas prices up nowadays :(. I've talked to some members here that are in Surrey. Just waiting for the prices and meeting up date :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.