British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only need this as a temporary tank for my leopard geckosso I can get my terrarium shipped back east.
Need one with a floor space minimum of 30x12 and max 36x12
And one 24x12
however if a tank with 36" is brought forward I won't need the 24x12

Only thing is if there is a crack I need to make sure it doesn't cause any safety issues

I really cannot spend a lot of money.

If anyone is willing to trust me to borrow their non water safe tank I will 300% ensure it would be back in the owners possesion. I would either need it for the next month and a half or until a week into January. So it is a long time, and I understand if no one wants to.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump bump still looking would prefer one long tank if at all possible because then I can house all three in the same tank instead of resplitting them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey there. I'm an old old member here who hasn't been able to keep fish for a long time. Super sad. I have a bow front 78g that has glass and acrylic panels on a top

It's been a while I no longer rememeber all the technical specifications of the tank and lights and heater and other stuff I have.

What's your situation? I would be willing to lend you the tank for a $50 deposit but in reverse i may not be able to pick it up any time soon because I am moving to Ontario. I'm actually pretty sure the tank is water tight still. If I can't make it back and you need it gone before i am back, all I ask is if you sell it for more than $50 please donate it difference.

Would that be okay? Text 604 783 1319 to discuss thanks :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yay someone else migrating east. Lmao

What are the dimensions? I can't really have anymore than 3'

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, no. It's temporary until January-March when I can ship them
Their current terrarium is a 48x18x24. I have to ship it east first.

it's all good though. :) Thank you for the offer! :3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts