British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get 6-8 chili rasboras to put in my 10 gallon. Preferably in Vancouver, but willing to go to Richmond or Burnaby as well. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
Check with April or Charles/Pat at Canadian Aquatics. They may have some or can order in for you. I know April often gets in nano-fish to her store.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I know Aprils been trying to get them in but hasn't been able to the last couple orders. I'm just getting impatient :p

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks jiayaw, will definitely check aquariums west! Though parking around there is such a pain... -_-

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gave Aquariums West a call. They don't have them in either, something about them just not being available right now. Maybe out of season?
I'm dying to have these guys! If anyone has some to sell or sees any anywhere, please let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
If not on the lists which they haven't been then there won't be any around.. I'm still trying

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
April, the moment you get them in, consider some sold!!

I just went to main aquariums and they had TWO left. Couldn't bring myself to buy just 2 and have them not be able to school for who knows how long. I was very very tempted though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts