British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any Clown Loach for sale or knows where I can get some healthy ones for cheap?!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
well i dont know how much they are @ island pets. but they have some ranging from BIG BIG to tiny...check em out!

·
Registered
690 Posts
depends what you mean by "cheap"... patrick (mykiss) has a bunch... i would have gotten some but i already have quite a few and growing quickly... good luck with your search!

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What is the address for Island Pets if you don't mind me asking pls?!; Would you know how big are "Patrick"(mykiss)? & how much his asking for each pls?; also where is he located as that sure matters?!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Forgot to add, Patrick/Mykiss & Charles are part of Canadian Aquatics, Island Pets are both sponsors of this forum. Check under the sponsors forum for details of stock and addresses. Island Pets is now where the former BA was, around Lougheed Hwy & North Road would be the closest store to you.

·
Banned
409 Posts
I have 6 big ones, but they aren't cheap....Patrick has some nice smaller ones...I saw them last night...very healthy looking

1 - 12 of 12 Posts