British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a CO2 setup for my little 10 gal tank. Ideally the tank would be 10lbs or less in size (5lbs might be nice) as I dont really have anywhere to put a large one. I can pick up a tank from somewhere else if you dont have a tank.

I'm fairly unfamiliar with CO2 setups and purchasing parts separately is a little overwhelming. I do know that I really like the idea of a two stage regulator and I've also heard lots of negatives about the Milwaukee regulator.

Please let me know what you have and what you want for it. :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
You just missed a dual stage reg/solenoid/needle valve postbody kit from Charlie1 that he was selling for $120.
Might be worth it to ask him if he's doing any more builds in the future. Otherwise you can go with GLA or CO2art if you don't want to wait for a setup to pop up on the forum. Dual stage reg setups aren't terribly common on here, so you might be waiting for a while.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You just missed a dual stage reg/solenoid/needle valve postbody kit from Charlie1 that he was selling for $120.
Might be worth it to ask him if he's doing any more builds in the future. Otherwise you can go with GLA or CO2art if you don't want to wait for a setup to pop up on the forum. Dual stage reg setups aren't terribly common on here, so you might be waiting for a while.
Thanks liquid_krystale, it was actually a single stage.
@ Bunny ,if interested in 2 stage contact me via PM.
Regards

·
Registered
410 Posts
You have PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.