1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
636 Posts
Anyone has this for sale, or know where can I get it? I've been to IPU and PJ's Pet (haven't been to King Ed yet), and they don't seems to have it. My last resource is to order it online from bigalonline (really don't like ordering online, and paying extra for the shipping...).

http://www.bigalsonline.com/BigAlsUS/ctl3684/cp57011/si1379084/cl0/coralifefwt5aqualightdoublestriplight24
The Big Als Rep just got back to me with confirmation from a different question. Your order will be shipped for free as long as your total order is over $35.00 before taxes.

You also get a 15% discount.

If not, I think Rogers might have this in stock. Not too sure on price though.

HTH

·
Registered
636 Posts
Also, your link is to the .com being the US site if I'm not mistaken. You'll want to go to www.bigalsonline.ca if you want more accurate and realistic prices in CDN.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Thanks guys! 2wheelsx2, do you remember how much you paid for yours at King Ed's?
Unfortunately I can't, as it was over 2 years ago. I believe it was close the Big Al's price or lower. Not sure if they'll have any left (but you can call - they just won't quote you a price) as the NO T5 have been discontinued in favour of the new HO t5's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts