British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thanks for the post. I am looking for the same fish.

You can PM me or text me (604) 240-096two

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Guys, you know that any aquarium store will carry basic cories right? Burnaby = April; N Vancouver = whatever store is on Marine drive or April's

·
Registered
900 Posts
Thanks for the info - I know Pet Boutique on Marine Drive & big box stores in NV well and frequent them on a regular basis. Mike @ Pet Boutique and are know each other well. I also visit April's every couple of months and watch her stock posts on BCA.

My interest for Corys on BCA is mostly because I like to support local hobbyists when I can and quite honestly local fish are often the best.

Reactions: greenmachine

·
Registered
195 Posts
I breed sterbai cories and can say unless you are buying used from someone who bought at a pet store, prices are very similar. This is due to the nature of how they breed.

Guys, you know that any aquarium store will carry basic cories right? Burnaby = April; N Vancouver = whatever store is on Marine drive or April's
Thank you, but not looking for store prices.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
I actually have some Sterbai cories I'd be willing to sell or trade for Brochis Splendens.
I don't know how many I have, and they won't be ready to go for a few weeks.

But i am changing up my stock so I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I actually have some Sterbai cories I'd be willing to sell or trade for Brochis Splendens.
I don't know how many I have, and they won't be ready to go for a few weeks.

But i am changing up my stock so I'll keep you guys posted.
Im actually currently looking for both of these, how many do you have and how many are female?

·
Registered
353 Posts
I actually have no idea how many Sterbais I have. I bought few from April 2 years ago. I don't recall how many and I am never sure if I've made a precise count.

I have no Brochis Splendens at this time but will probably try to acquire 6 or 8.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts