British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody out there have a cracked 125 gallon tank or bigger?

I want to surprise my gf with a new cage for her hamster. If anyone has a good deal or knows where to get one for cheap, please let me know! Thanks in advance everyone!

P.s. Any other suggestions or contraptions you may have for sale are also welcome. 馃槅

Registered
Hey Mr. Fish, I've got a 180 gallon acrylic tank which, sadly, I don't trust to hold water. It's 180cm X 60cm X 60cm. I'm asking $80 for it.

Registered
Not anymore, I don't. That 180-gallon acrylic tank sold. You know what they say, Mr. Fish: He who hesitates is lost.

You kind of brought this on yourself, though, didn't you? You know who I really feel bad for? Your girlfriend's hamster. I just picture the little guy stuck in some tiny dinky little cage, returning to his wheel, running for a bit, and contemplating the futility of his life. If you had acted four days ago, he could have been ranging freely throughout a modern, 180-gallon acrylic palace. The Frank Lloyd Wright design of hamster cages. And all because you let this opportunity slip through your fingers.

I hope you can live with yourself, Mr. Fish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts